Peer review is an important process to safeguard the quality and integrity of a scientific report. It helps editors decide whether the manuscript is suitable for publish. We express appreciation for your willingness to dedicate your time and expertise to review the following listed manuscript.
It is important for reviewer to make a fair and objective assessment of a specific scientific work, exclusive of personal or professional bias. So, reviewers are subject to disclose their potential conflicts of interest. In case any conflict of interest with regard to the given manuscript existed, the manuscript review request should be declined and returned as quickly as possible to the editor. Please complete the following checklist to address the potential conflict interest.
Manuscript information (for editor to fulfil)
Referee information (for editor to fulfil)
1. Is similar research being carried out in your laboratory? Yes No
2. Have you collaborated with the authors recently? Yes No
3. Are you privy to confidential information that conflicts with the results reported? Yes No
4. Do you have close personal relationships or association with one of the authors? Yes No
5. Do you have a financial interest in the manuscript? Yes No
6. Other relationships/conditions/circumstances that create a potential conflict of interest. Yes No
Disclosure statement (for referee to fulfil)
Chinese Medical Sciences Journal
9 Dong Dan San Tiao, Beijing 100730, China